Parents and Friends of Aireys Inlet Primary School
Hi Everyone ‘Parents and Friends’ of the school is a group of people who organise events for the kids and the school, participate in activities with kids, raise money and are a voice for parents on things that matter to them.
We participate in the Anglesea resale (tip) shed, assist in the Surfcoast Century Run, organise the school fair, chai cafes, the winter solstice lantern parade, assist students in their fundraising efforts, garden and speak with school council and the principal about matters at the school.
Over the years our fundraising has bought many resources to the school. A current focus is on energy efficiency and solar panels for the school.
We meet every month alternating monthly in day and night meetings.
Everyone is welcome to come. If you can’t come, we can send you minutes to keep you up to date.
Please email Karen at email@example.com
Looking forward to a great year and some new faces!
P&F meeting Dates
26th June – 7pm
27th July – 1.45pm
21st August – 7pm
21st September – 1.45pm
23rd October – 7pm 23rd
November – 1.45pm 14th
December – 1.45pm
Chai Café dates and hosts
June 8th – grade 1/2
Sept 14th – grade Prep/1
Oct 19th – grades 4/5/6
Nov 16th – grades 1/2/3
Please refer to the Calendar in our News & Events pages for all dates and events.
“Heads, Hearts and Hands.”
“To enrich the school community experience and encourage the nurturing of our children’s heads, hearts & hands.”
What We Do
• Listen for the needs of the school community as they arise.
• Host events that promote open conversations, celebrate achievements and build stronger relationships across the school community.
• Build connections and networks across the school community.
• Work closely with School Council and the school’s leadership.
• Provide a parent’s perspective on strategic decisions and issues as they arise.
• Raise funds for specific projects that benefit the school and that are consistent with the purpose of our group.
• Create learning opportunities for parents to have access to relevant information about their child’s education.
• Communicate everything we do to those around us.
• Run monthly meetings that anyone can attend … and have FUN along the way!